- Candidates must hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University or a degree from a foreign University as recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate an interest in sports.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to undergo a compulsory admission interview with an academic representative of Pillai and a representative of the FIFA/CIES University Network.
- Since classes are in English, candidates must possess a good command of the language.
- For exceptional cases* without a Bachelor’s degree, candidates must hold at least a Diploma corresponding to at least three years of successfully completed secondary school education/higher secondary school education as certified by appropriate authorities. (*: National / international ranked players / officials in active service).